The setup process should take no longer than one hour. As mentioned above you will need your payment gateway details etc. the system leads you through the process so we won’t repeat it all here but below is a quick overview with some tips.
- Signup to giftup HEREusing your business email address. It will be used to receive notifications on sales etc and will provide you with the credit
- Find the authorisation email they just sent you, click the link and setup a secure password.
- It will ask you to fill in the standard business details. Name, Address etc
- Now it gets to the cool part, creating your voucher. You can simply add the custom amount option presented or create your own options. You can simply make the voucher for a set amount or you can get creative with offers etc.
- Then you need to connect your payment gateway. PayPal is likely the easiest option
FIND THIS OPTION IN – SETTINGS | PAYMENT GATEWAY
- You will then get your voucher checkout link to post on your social media or options to embed onto your website.
FIND THIS OPTION IN – SETTINGS | CHECKOUT INSTALLATION CODE
TIP – Click the option “DON’T HAVE A WEBSITE” which will then provide you with your unique checkout link which can then be copied for use on social media posts. Paste this link into a web browser to see what your checkout looks like. See next step to customise it further
- We recommend you customise your checkout a little to match your business branding. You can change the colours, fonts and add your company logo etc. Download our digital toolkit below for some example gift cards and our logo.
FIND THIS OPTION IN – SETTINGS | CHECKOUT
- Other settings to check would be your default T&C’s, default artwork & expiry.
FIND THIS OPTION IN – SETTINGS | GIFT CARD
- The last thing we advise is testing the system. This function is all built-in and allows You can go through the entire process here without charges. You will receive the email confirmation or the order plus the customer will get their test voucher
- That’s it. You’re done. Share the link with your customers on your social media etc